We provide a wide-range of IT consulting services specializing in both Microsoft and open-source solutions. We work with our customers to determine their needs and requirements. We are Microsoft Small Business server specialists but also realize that every client has a unique set of needs and requirements.
Here is just a small sample of some of the many technology solutions we provide:
- Network: design, planning, implementation, cabling, wireless, remote offices
- Security: firewalls, virus protection, corporate policies, VPN, encryption, remote access
- E-mail: setup, configuration, anti-virus, spam filtering; Microsoft Exchange, Google Apps, sendmail
- Internet Access: high-speed access, security, restrictions
- Web: hosting, design, development, domain names, publicizing, SEO, Google AdWords
- Desktop Support: operating system, applications, troubleshooting; Windows, Mac, Linux
- Server Support: upgrades, installation; Windows Server 2008, SBS 2008, Linux, Apple Xserve
- Hardware: specifications, purchasing, installing, configuration
- Software: specifications, purchasing, installing, configuration, licensing
- Mobile Devices: Blackberry, iPhone, Microsoft ActiveSync, Blackberry Enterprise Server, Android
Our project work varies from client to client. In some cases, we help our clients design networks from the ground up. In other cases, we take over support and maintenance of our client’s existing networks. We’ll work with you to determine your specific needs. There is no “one-size fits all” solution in technology.
McComb, Inc. is a Value Added Reseller (VAR) for a number of different computer hardware and software makers. Being a VAR allows us to obtain the best pricing and best service for you. We’re happy to handle the purchasing for you or let you handle that on your own and simply provide service. It’s entirely up to you.